This Ostara I’ve prepared an ointment for myself (face and hands), from coconut oil (healing energy), rice oil (abundance), olive oil (healing and connection to the Divine) and turmeric (rising vibration, chakras opening, enlightenment). I also brought snow for one of my altars and consecrated my Ouija board and runes. I blessed the land with an offering of corn, herbs and olive oil. I only hope corn will sprout and will be good for boil in August. Few weeks ago I ordered a pendant with SOL rune worked in silver. The rune was made by Foxy Chaos, a practicioner from Ukraine and was sent to me around Imbolc. In the little box sent by Foxy Chaos I’ve found an entire spell woven for me – a small bag embroiled with Algiz rune, for protection, a bottle with Baltic amber, two drawings by Foxy, some dried lavender and, of course, my silver SOL rune, one of the signs of my Divine Guardian. A letter from the Foxy Chaos was also in the package, wishing me all the best.May Ostara bless all new beginnings with abundance and light of the re-birthed Sun.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
I just closed my eyes and… I was on a craggy peak. Thin, cold air was burning my lungs. There were a slight mist and the sky was cludy.
– Lirach Tasa Vefa Velich Belial…
– It was about time…
– What for now??
– A change. Life changes, It’s their nature. The very nature of the Universe – that is set in motion by the Spirit. Spirit is never still, for it is what drives everything forth.
– I am concerned about myself…
– Very selfless
– Will it be a hard one?
– If you’d know before hand what is to come, where’d be the fun then?
– So, is going to be a fun part, yet? Until now – not so much…
– You are complaining.
– Do I?
His brown cloack was fluttering in the almost fallen wind.
– Tell me something yet untold – a hidden truth about Universe, to take it with me down there. So I have You with me for all the rest of the time.
– I am always with you and will be for ever. And there are no hidden truths of the Universe. Literaly no secrets As part of the Universe, you already know everything.
– Are you part of the Universe, too?
– Yes and no.
– How that?
– While you call me forth with words that can be uttered by a being of this Universe, then I am.
– And there is… more?
– For sure.
– Can I stay in your presence for a while?
– As long as you can focus.
– Thank you.
Once again I closed eyes, trying to dam thoughts` waves. Scintilating lights were dancing behind my lids. Soon, too soon, air become more breathable and temperature warmer. I was in my gloomy room and Luna was barking outside. A slender rain began, quenching the Earth’s thirst.
Here you can find a very interesting writing about hindu Goddess Kali, associated or even conflated with Lilith by many Left Hand Path practitioners.
I was meant to be of darkness. It long sprouted in me all the years I was struggling to adorn what I called my soul with what they called light and what they called mercy.
Lucifer, the Morning Star
Who dispels the darkness
Before dawns of enlightenment and peace
Nourish the spark of knowledge in me
Scatter and shatter the murk of doubts,
Raise my spirit so I can smite and vanquish dread.
Heal the fear, pain and weakness
Keep me whilst my awakening and understanding.
For you lead Mages and Sages
On the narrow paths of mysteries
Guarded by terror of Abyss, Void and Chaos.
Look after me while I am birthing the power out of fear
And knowledge out of the ignorance
In the shapeless surges of Nothingness.
From frozen stillness I clog before You,
Divine conjuring the Divine
In the rough wind of eternal, unraveling creation.
Like a giant cosmic flower bloom me in ecstasy
To fulfill the star seed long sprouting in me.