I just closed my eyes and… I was on a craggy peak. Thin, cold air was burning my lungs. There were a slight mist and the sky was cludy.
– Lirach Tasa Vefa Velich Belial…
– It was about time…
– What for now??
– A change. Life changes, It’s their nature. The very nature of the Universe – that is set in motion by the Spirit. Spirit is never still, for it is what drives everything forth.
– I am concerned about myself…
– Very selfless
– Will it be a hard one?
– If you’d know before hand what is to come, where’d be the fun then?
– So, is going to be a fun part, yet? Until now – not so much…
– You are complaining.
– Do I?
His brown cloack was fluttering in the almost fallen wind.
– Tell me something yet untold – a hidden truth about Universe, to take it with me down there. So I have You with me for all the rest of the time.
– I am always with you and will be for ever. And there are no hidden truths of the Universe. Literaly no secrets As part of the Universe, you already know everything.
– Are you part of the Universe, too?
– Yes and no.
– How that?
– While you call me forth with words that can be uttered by a being of this Universe, then I am.
– And there is… more?
– For sure.
– Can I stay in your presence for a while?
– As long as you can focus.
– Thank you.
Once again I closed eyes, trying to dam thoughts` waves. Scintilating lights were dancing behind my lids. Soon, too soon, air become more breathable and temperature warmer. I was in my gloomy room and Luna was barking outside. A slender rain began, quenching the Earth’s thirst.
“As I understand practical Satanic philosophy, self-confidence is certainly a virtue, but arrogance is a definite pitfall. There is a wide difference between each of these characteristics. Confidence means that one is sure of their beliefs, and is not really threatened by a challenge. Therefore, the tone of the conversation can be civil and productive. Arrogance means that one is threatened by another’s beliefs, and that the arrogant person does not respect the free will of the other person in a conversation.”