I just closed my eyes and… I was on a craggy peak. Thin, cold air was burning my lungs. There were a slight mist and the sky was cludy.
– Lirach Tasa Vefa Velich Belial…
– It was about time…
– What for now??
– A change. Life changes, It’s their nature. The very nature of the Universe – that is set in motion by the Spirit. Spirit is never still, for it is what drives everything forth.
– I am concerned about myself…
– Very selfless
– Will it be a hard one?
– If you’d know before hand what is to come, where’d be the fun then?
– So, is going to be a fun part, yet? Until now – not so much…
– You are complaining.
– Do I?
His brown cloack was fluttering in the almost fallen wind.
– Tell me something yet untold – a hidden truth about Universe, to take it with me down there. So I have You with me for all the rest of the time.
– I am always with you and will be for ever. And there are no hidden truths of the Universe. Literaly no secrets As part of the Universe, you already know everything.
– Are you part of the Universe, too?
– Yes and no.
– How that?
– While you call me forth with words that can be uttered by a being of this Universe, then I am.
– And there is… more?
– For sure.
– Can I stay in your presence for a while?
– As long as you can focus.
– Thank you.
Once again I closed eyes, trying to dam thoughts` waves. Scintilating lights were dancing behind my lids. Soon, too soon, air become more breathable and temperature warmer. I was in my gloomy room and Luna was barking outside. A slender rain began, quenching the Earth’s thirst.